The SIM7800E is a Multi-Band LTE-TDD/LTE-FDD/HSPA+ and Dual-Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE automotive grade module which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink and 50Mbps for uplink data transfer.
SIM7800E is designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted at the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications.
It has strong extension capability with abundant interfaces including UART, SDIO,I2C,SPI, GPIO etc. The module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
- Compliant with automotive quality management system IATF 16949:2016.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) for automotive application.
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments.
- Compact SMT form factor with LGA pads ideal for integration in automotive devices.
- With abundant interfaces and abundant application capability, provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's application.
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
Control Via AT Commands
Supply voltage range: 3.3V~ 4.3V
Operation temperature: -40℃to +85℃
Dimension: 34*40*3.1 mm
GNSS: gpsOneGen8C;standalone;GPS/GLONASS/Beidou2; AGPS(SUPL2.0);XTRA;LBS
-Uplink up to 50Mbps,
-Downlink up to 150Mbps
-Uplink up to 5.76Mbps,
-Downlink up to 42 Mbps
-Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
-Uplink/Downlink up to 236.8Kbps
-Uplink/Downlink up to 85.6Kbps
USB 2.0 Interface with OTG Function
1.8V/3.0V USIM Interface
USB Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
USB Driver for Linux /Android
RIL supporting for Android
Firmware update via USB
S-FOTA: OTA downlaod solution/Local security upgrade/S-Delta solution
Security: SELinux/Trustzone/Secure boot
S-FS: Optimize Linux UBI filesystem/Backup and restore mechanism
Open development: Windows SDK/Open Linux
WIFI: support 2.4G/5G mode; AP+STA; Max of Connection number: 30 (with W59 module)
BT:BT 3.0 SPP/BLE 4.2 (with W59 module)
Multimedia : Play/record multimedia files
Virtual Ethernet: RNDIS/NDIS
RoHS / REACH